Thank you for your interest in vending at our event. Please note our vendor guidelines are strictly enforced, hence you are required to review the guidelines before submitting a vendors application.
Vendors application packages are different for vendor type, scroll below to see the vendor fee for the event.
- Vendors must provide their own equipment such as tables, internet access, lights, power sources, displays, canopies, credit card processing equipment, etc. All equipment must fit inside your designated space.
- All booth spaces must have supervision at all times.
- All booth vendors are prohibited from selling any alcohol, beer, wine and no drugs of any kind in the booth. No exceptions will be made.
- If you are bringing a generator, please note on your application.
- Event will run from 4PM – 9PM. Vendors can begin setup at 3:00PM and must pack up and exit the premises before 9:30PM. However break down is at 8:45PM, vendors must not break down before 8:45PM
- We will be following any and all current CDC guidelines set by the state. Face masks are optional currently.
- All vendors fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- August 16 is the deadline for vendors to fill the application form, submit sellers permit and pay for guaranteed booth space.
- Seller’s permit and/or A temporary food facilitators permit will be required.
- We reserve the right to censor any booth.
Note – Vendor slots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We advise you submit a vendor application and pay vendor fees as soon as possible, as our vendor slots are limited and would sell out very fast.